Wednesday, September 12, 2007

UpDaTeS...

It's been quite some time since i've updated this page...

Have been bz with work recently, thks for those who still visit my blog, sometimes i'm juz too lazy to edit it...
It's been quite a while since i've worked so many days continuously- 9 days to be exact (a miracle i didn't really fall sick)

At last it's over (Tempus), been stuck @ Raffles City Convention Centre for 5 days straight in a row, the feeling's like being back to army, very regulated work style, except we are being served hotel-class lunch and dinner. It was a great event though, learnt more about the brand which i'm taking care of, Longines...

End of this month will be my 3rd mth in Hour Glass, hopefully my sales mgr will confirm me by that time, then i'll be able to get my hands on the NICE Tag Heuer (FOC!), he he...

Sometimes i wonder, am i working towards something, or juz passing day by day as it goes? Life in SG is so boring... wished i can emigrate... don't u feel we are all in a rat race? Work, pay bills, work, pay bills, and the vicious cycle will continue and continue...

As for my love life, it's in a mess right now, made the wrong choice @ e wrong time, now i regret, but it's too late... If i say i've already forgotten her 'cleanly' (ppl who know me will know who i'm referring to), i'm deceiving myself, my love for her is so deep that it becomes hatred @ a point of time, but guess time can heal all wounds...

Penning off here, wonder when i'll be 'editing' this page again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Singapore Blogger Organisation